Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. To sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, you just need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
Please ensure you are fit to dive by checking this form.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of one of our Professionals. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the Open Water Diver course.
We will provide all the scuba gear including regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.